Phonicmind Guide To Remove Vocals From Songs
In recent years, artificial intelligence has revolutionized every aspect of our everyday lives. With the expansion of this phonicmind powerful tool, more and more applications are set to appear that will make even the most complex processes simple, depending on the type of AI used.
Up until now, vocal removal applications had uncertain results. However, the appearance of PhonicMind has changed the way that you can remove vocals and create karaoke tracks.
“With this application, you can easily isolate each track of a song and manipulate it the way you want.”
In this article, you are going to learn everything you need to know about PhonicMind, its use, and its benefits.
What is PhonicMind?
PhonicMind is a vocal remover that was established in 2017. The team behind the application consists of passionate artificial intelligence geeks that had the brilliant idea to apply a deep learning algorithm to this process. Their knowledge of machine learning helped them bring this idea to life.
Up until that point, the popular vocal removers had been extracting files using the phase difference of stereo tracks, as well as the application of filters based on specific frequencies. However, these techniques didn’t offer the optimal results, often resulting in muddy audio tracks.
In 2019, the PhonicMind team brought a new tool on the table, the Stem maker. This new tool is also taking advantage of the great potential of artificial intelligence. Right now, it no longer just removes vocals from a song, but it can also isolate the other tracks in the mix. For example, you can isolate the layers of drums, bass, and every other instrument on the song.
With AI, the possibilities are endless, and this tool is only going to get better and better with each breakthrough on the field. Soon, PhonicMind will become one of the AI applications that make life easier.
How Does the Phonicmind Application Work?
As you may have already realized, PhonicMind will change the way you edit and use songs. With just a few simple steps, you can have any song you desire with any unwanted track of the mix removed.
The developers of the application have made sure that the tool is very effective by applying a deep learning algorithm to their artificial intelligence system. In essence, this algorithm is listening to music 24 hours per day so that it is in a position to understand music, proving that machine learning can be artistic. In just a second, the algorithm has analyzed about 20 minutes of music. This is the secret to successfully isolating the layers of a song.
Therefore, when you upload a track on the PhonicMind website, the artificial intelligence algorithm analyzes it. Then, in just one minute it will bring you the separated tracks of the mix. The Stem separation has never been easier or more effective than this.
The Process of Removing Vocals from A Song with PhonicMind
If you want to understand the process for extracting an audio file with PhonicMind, then it is better to go through the process step by step. So, once you have decided on the track that you want to edit, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Visit the website of PhonicMind and find the drag and drop field to upload the song you wish to edit. If you upload a high-quality audio file, you will get the best possible result.
2. Depending on the size and quality of the song, PhonicMind’s algorithm will take up to one minute to analyze the audio file. Once the process is completed, you will get a 30-second preview of the four basic stems of the song, which are the vocals, drums, bass, and other instruments.
3. Next to each stem, you will a button with which you can manipulate its volume. For example, if you want to create a karaoke version of a song, then you can mute the vocal stem.
4. Then, click the play button to preview the final audio file. If you want to make it sound more natural, then you can manipulate the volume of the other stems, until you reach the desired result.
5. Once you are ready, you must click the “Process the Whole Song” button. PhonicMind will take up to 5 minutes to have the whole song processed. When it has completed the task, you can download it for the use you want it.
Following this simple process, you can remove any stem from any track without much effort. The artificial intelligence algorithm is doing all the hard work for you.
Where You Can Use the Extracted Files
Apart from the improvements in the digital world, artificial intelligence is affection various other fields. PhonicMind is a very effective tool in isolating and removing stems from any song. You can use the extracted audio files from the process in multiple ways. The most prominent uses of isolated tracks are the following:
- Creating Karaoke Videos: One of the most timeless reasons why you need to remove vocals from a song is to create karaoke videos. Whether you want to have fun with your friends or host a karaoke night, this is the perfect tool to do it.
- Creating DJ Sets and Remixes: If you are a DJ, you need to be able to manipulate a song in any way you want so that you can create remixes of it.
- Sampling Songs: By removing the drums or keeping the vocal line, you can create samples that will be the base for new songs.
- Practicing your Craft: The best way to practice music is through your favorite songs. For example, if you are training for a singer, you can remove the vocal line of your favorite songs to practice on them.
- Researching Music: Another common reason why you need to isolate some tracks from a mix is to study the song in depth. This way, you can examine how the musicians are playing the instruments and get a better understanding of the structure of a song.
- Creating Covers of Your Favorite Songs: Lastly, you might need an isolated track from a song to create your own cover. For example, you can remove the drums of a song so that you play your own version and upload it on your social media platforms.
What Are the Input File Requirements?
PhonicMind is very flexible when it comes to the input of your audio files. Namely, you can upload songs in MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, ALAC, WAV, and other audio file formats. However, no matter the file format, the file should not be larger than 100 Mb and more than 9 minutes long.
In addition to this, it is important to understand that the quality of the extracted file depends heavily on that of the input file. For this reason, you will get the best result if you upload CD quality audio files, such as WAV or FLAC. Of course, the tool will also work with an MP3 file, even though the final product will not be the best possible one.
What Are the Available Output File Formats?
The team behind PhonicMind wants to offer you the best possible result. For this reason, they make sure that the tool extracts CD quality audio. Every extracted file will be of high resolution, with 44.1 kHz and 16-bit.
However, there are some differences in the extracted audio file format, depending on your original input. Indicatively, if you have uploaded a lossless file format, such as FLAC, WAV, AIFF, or ALAC, you will get a FLAC file at the end of the process. Similarly, if you have uploaded a compressed file format, such as an MP3 or WMA file among others, you will get a resulting MP3 file. Of course, the MP3 will be a high-resolution 320 kbps file.
The Pricing for Using PhonicMind
For such a high-quality service, it is only natural that you have to pay a small price to use it. However, PhonicMind is a very affordable service that its price tag will not stop you from taking advantage of it.
Moreover, the application offers you bundles so that you can purchase the one that fits your needs. These bundles are the following:
- Single: the single bundle is for the editing of a single song. The price is $3.99 per song.
- Basic: the basic bundle is for the extraction of five songs. The price is $2.39 per song and the overall bundle price is $11.95.
- Pro: the pro bundle is for the editing and layer isolation of ten songs. The price is $1.99 per song and the overall bundle price is $19.99.
- Extreme: the extreme bundle is for the editing of twenty songs. The price is $1.49 per song and the overall bundle price is $29.79.
In addition to this, remember that you have 20 free previews available per session. However, with each purchase, you get 20 more previews for each song.
Is the Process Legal?
With the processing and editing of songs, it is only natural to worry about the legality of the process. As PhonicMind states, this is only a processor that doesn’t make any claims in the authorship of the songs. The application will not use or reupload the songs that its users are generating.
Therefore, the application’s users have the sole responsibility of the way they want to use the generated songs. They are the ones that should not breach the copyright or authorship laws with tracks processed by this tool.
In Which Devices Can You Use PhonicMind?
You can use PhonicMind on any device you own. It is an online tool that you can access through your browser. The artificial intelligence algorithm works with a very complicated and deep neural network that runs on a specific and well-organized GPU cluster. In essence, this means that no other device can support it, as it doesn’t have enough resource capacity to perform the process. For this reason, PhonicMind is only an online tool and not a downloadable application.
The Benefits of the Application
Now that you know how PhonicMind works, let’s see what are its main benefits. Indicatively, these are:
- High-quality files: As you will realize from the examples on PhonicMind’s website, this application is the best one in the field. It isolates perfectly the stems of a song and the extracted files are always of the highest possible quality.
- Quick Processing: Another advantage of the application is that it can complete the analyzing and processing of a song very quickly. The whole process will just take a couple of minutes.
- Affordable Prices: For such high-quality services, the prices of PhonicMind are very affordable. The bundles offer you amazing deals to edit multiple songs.
7 Alternatives to PhonicMind
Even though PhonicMind is the leading application in the field, you can also check out some of its alternatives. The best ones are the following:
- Lalal.ai: This is a paid product that extracts vocals and other instruments from a song. It uses a machine learning algorithm.
- Izotope RX 7: Izotope is one of the most well-known audio repair software. With it, you can isolate vocals, and fix the EQ of every song.
- Moises.ai: Moises is a freemium application that can isolate the track of a mix. It utilizes a machine learning algorithm.
- Unmix: This is an application that isolates the layers of a mix using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Spleeter: Spleeter is an open-source and free product, developed by Deezer. It can separate any song into its basic components.
- EasySplitter: EasySplitter is a paid service for isolating vocals and instrumentals from a song.
- Song Peel: Song Peel is an application that uses an artificial intelligence system to separate the tracks of a mix. It is a paid service.
PhonicMind is an application that offers high-quality services at an affordable price. With a user-friendly interface and an intuitive process, you can easily isolate the layers of a song. Depending on your needs, you can remove the vocals, drums, bass, or other instruments from a track. From there, your possibilities are endless.
Vocal removal has benefited from the artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. With every new development in the AI field, the team of PhonicMind will make the application even more effective.
The post Phonicmind Guide To Remove Vocals From Songs appeared first on AiiotTalk – Artificial Intelligence | Robotics | Technology.