- This event has passed.
Machine Learning: Coding in Python Part 1
December 9, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm GMT
This event is delivered by MKAI and AI Beehive and is made possible by SkillsHub:MK.
Does programming sound intimidating to you? What if we tell you that Python coding is easy, fun and simple?
Python is a free and open-source language that is widely used by companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix and more. Even NASA uses Python and if you are an Artificial Intelligence enthusiast, you will surely fall in love with Python.
If you’ve never written any code in your life but would love to learn how to code with Python, learn from two of the best in the industry! AI-Beehive Founder Rupa Singh and Researcher and Senior Data scientist Arpit Yadav will be leading “Machine Learning: Coding in Python Part 1” on 9th December 2021, Thursday, at 3:00 PM GMT.
Don’t miss this chance! Reserve your slot early
Here’s more details:
Python for Data Science/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
Objectives of the Program
- To enable participants to understand how python for Data Science is used in every aspect of our daily lives and businesses
- To enable the participants to learn basics of Python
- To enable the participants to learn Python for Data Science hands-on
Part 1: Basic building blocks
- Introduction to Python
- History of Python and its Features
- Need of Python and its application in Different industries
- Different IDE’s for Python
- Installation of Anaconda Tool
- Introduction to Jupyter Notebook
- Basic Arithmetic and String Operations
- Print and Input Function