MKAI July Inclusive Forum – US/EU/China AI Ambitions | Part 1: European Union
July 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm BST
This MKAI Inclusive AI Forum Series explores the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The July event examines the AI ambitions, policies and strategies of the three major global powerhouses: The United States, the European Union and China.
JulyForum Objectives: We seek to expand our knowledge and understanding of the differing approaches to AI across the globe. We will attempt to remove the bias of any of us believing that one regional approach is better or worse, and instead to take a pragmatic look at how these three areas are developing AI and what the implications will be for the world.
July Forum Areas of Exploration:
- Focus on European Union:
- The new EU AI Regulation Framework
- How the EU is investing in AI
- How AI safety, security and privacy are being approached
- Measures of success
- To what extend the EU seeks to make AI inclusive, accessible and human-centric
- What makes the EU approach to AI different to other regions
Our expert speakers make the subject approachable and comprehensible to help all of us improve our AI-fluency and understanding of the domain.