- This event has passed.
How will we use Artificial Intelligence in 20 years? | MKAI Inclusive AI Forum
October 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm BST
In recognition of Kai-Fu Lee’s latest book ‘AI in 2041’, this Inclusive MKAI Artificial Intelligence (AI) Forum will discuss the question ‘How will we use Artificial Intelligence in 20 years?’.
We seek to hear from leading global figures about:
- How will the current AI technologies develop and be scaled by 2041
- What new AI technologies are on the horizon in this period that will influence our lives, work and communities
- What AI technologies could blindside us in this period, and what can we do to prepare for these
This Forum will seek to explore the possible impacts, considerations and ethics of Artificial Intelligence in 2041 to reflect on what new social narratives, paradigms and risks should be considered. We will analyse these from the perspectives of 1. Technology we have today that will get smarter and more deeply intertwined into our lives, 2. Technology that is on the peripheries currently, but could be mainstream by 2041 and 3. Lessons from science fiction about what we can do to prepare for major, but currently unforeseeable, breakthroughs in cognitive and reasoning technologies in this timeline.
Forum Learning Outcomes:
We intend to empower our attendees with higher levels of foresight and vision about the future of artificial intelligence. You will hear from leading innovators about the power of our current technology, from global futurists analysing the next big trends and from science fiction authors about our yet undetermined future with machines.
MKAI events are inclusive. Our expert speakers are carefully chosen for their ability to make the subject approachable and comprehensible. MKAI aims to help all people improve their AI-fluency and understanding of this domain. Everyone is welcome!
Forum Speakers and Contributors:
- S.B. Divya, Science Fiction Author
- David Wood, Transumanist and Author
- Helen Gould, Technology Strategist
- Danilo McGarry, International Keynote Speaker and Head of Automation at Ai
- Andy Riemer, Social Impact Consultant and Associate at SidePorch
- Tannya Jajal, Author, Futurist and UAE Women in Tech Chapter Lead